Table of Contents
What I’m reading: November 25:
- Is it OK to be liberal again, instead of progressive? | Salon –
- Annals of Culture: Late Bloomers: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker –
- How do different religions define death? – By Nina Shen Rastogi – Slate Magazine – Part of my continuing death/ death ritual obsession. Seems like with all the talk of when life begins, there would be more talk about when life ends, but I guess that only happens when there’s a relevant court case.
- Every Man a Derrida: A nation on the verge of self-deconstructing – Reason Magazine –
- Where did all the female rappers go? – By Jonah Weiner – Slate Magazine –