Table of Contents
What I’m reading: June 23:
- The New Republic: Postcards from Nowhere
- David Foster Wallace – Commencement Speech at Kenyon University – Oddly sweet.
- The Great Lil Wayne Debate: Is Tha Carter III A Classic? – I think this done, completed thing that has been released can be willed into classic-status, though the phenomenon itself has (largely) been discredited.
- The Saint Laurent Funeral – The New York Times – President Sarkozy went to Saint Laurent’s funeral. His wife was a model, but still–imagine heads of state going to a designer’s funeral here.
- village voice > blogs > Status Ain’t Hood > Ranking the “A Milli” Freestyles – I had no idea, and had to run to YouTube / Hype M because most of Breihan’s links were already down.